We are a renowned company dealing in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Spur Gear
of highest quality. Our Spur Gear can be availed in various capacities with diameter upto 1800mm. Spur Gear is the common type of gears used for industrial and commercial purposes.
Spur Gear can be linked and inter closed quickly when placed next to each other. Now when the primary gear is turned the teeth present on the Spur Gear instantly drives the interlock teeth forward. As both are on similar axles it causes the successive linked Spur Gear to turn and move in the other. As the interlock of the teeth keeps the rotor in movement the Gear continue to move.
Design of Spur Gear :
- Transmits motion and power efficiently between parallel shafts
- Our 1800mm spur gear has a high load-carrying capacity for enhanced performance.
- Non-metallic (phenolic - grade C) material provides quiet, corrosion resistant operation
- The 20Â° PA(pressure angle) spur gear offers smooth, quiet operation
- Spur gears are manufactured in Delrin, non-metallic, brass, steel, and cast iron materials for maximum versatility
Spur gear (Single) usually having ratio between 1:1 and 1:6 pitch line velocity can be up to 25m/s. Spur gears shown an best efficiency. Spur gears are made from hard material compared to the other wheel gears, spur gear contains more teeth compare to others gears.
- Capacity : 1800mm
- Module : 18 modules
- Material Used : MS Iron, Steel casting, Forged gear
- Features : Used in industrial and commercial purposes
Under Installation Capacity : 3400mm, Module : 35 Module